Cauliflower Rice Tabouli
By MCFM Nutrition Interns
- 1 large head cauliflower, stem and florets roughly chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more to taste*
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, plus more to taste*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste*
Place cauliflower and parsley into a food processor or blender. Pulse until fine. In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower mixture with remaining ingredients. Add more oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.* Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Enjoy chilled.
*Options not included in nutrition facts.
Tip: For a quick and easy way to chop herbs like parsley, roll the leaves into a tight bunch like a cigar. Then use a chef’s knife to cut them into strips.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 cup (256g), Calories 160 (Calories from fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 5g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%
Nutrition Facts provided by Allina Health.
Click here for more information about Meet Your Vegetables!