Friends of the Market donations directly impact the work of the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund. In 2019, we:
- Inspired 5,600 shoppers with seasonal recipes in the Mill City Cooks and Meet Your Vegetables “can do” cooking demos
- Empowered 2,900 children to make healthy eating choices in the Power of Produce veggie tasting club
- Matched all EBT transactions dollar-per-dollar up to $10
- Donated 6,000 pounds of produce to our neighbors in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood through Greens for Good
- Increased our Next Stage Grant Program, offering 8 grants to local farmers and food makers.
Friends of the Market support our work and receive these additional gifts from us,
At the $5+ per month level:
- Donation to our Charitable Fund
Additional benefits at the $10+ per month level:
- Welcome gift supporting healthy foods, local farmers
- Our current welcome gift is a reusable mesh produce bag, perfect for leafy greens, root vegetables and more!
Additional benefits at the $25+ per month level:
- Annual invitations to tour Mill City Farmers Market farmers’ and makers’ spaces, healthy cooking classes and/or market tours with chefs
Sign up Below!
To make a Friends of the Market contribution by mail, please send a check to
Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund (MCFM-CF) at 704 2nd St. Mpls, MN 55401.