Winter Farmers Markets
Our winter farmers market is a combination of open air outdoor shopping and shopping inside the Mill City Museum. Preorder your groceries online or shop traditional walk-up sales from our 30+ farmers and makers on select Saturdays November through April.
We are dedicated to providing a safe and reliable year-round marketplace for small farmers, makers and shoppers. All visitors, staff and vendors are required to wear face coverings and follow our additional COVID-19 safety policies.
10am to 12pm, mask required
- November 14 & 21
- December 12
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13 & 27
- April 10 & 24
Click here for winter vendors’ schedules, bios and preorder links.
- greenhouse grown greens (spinach, kale, lettuce and other greens)
- root vegetables (onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, beets, radish, turnips, rutabaga)
- winter squash (butternut, acorn, delicata and many more heirloom varieties)
- fresh bread, pies, pastries and cookies
- pasture raised meat, fresh eggs and wild caught salmon
- award-winning farmstead cheeses
- fermented food, jam, sauces and other preserves
- honey and maple syrup
- local flour, oats and dry beans
- tea, coffee beans and kombucha
- handmade body products and herbal remedies
- gifts, kitchenware and all things handmade from featured local artists
Click here to learn more about winter CSAs from our farmers and makers.
COVID-19 and MCFM
The State of Minnesota considers farmers markets essential grocery providers, and we plan to remain open to serve our community unless otherwise directed by officials. Farmers markets are a vital part of our food system and are essential to our farmers.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
We are located in a place that is bike and public transit friendly to ensure our accessibility and to minimize our environmental footprint. Please consider walking, biking or using public transit to reduce your environmental impact.
Bike: Enjoy a luxurious (or vigorous!) river-view bike ride along West River Parkway, the Hiawatha Trail, or through town! Bicycle parking is available along West River Parkway, 2nd Street and on the northeast side of the Guthrie. You can also rent a Nice Ride and drop it at the station on Chicago & Washington or Gold Medal Park.
Light Rail: We are just two short blocks north of the US Bank Stadium Light Rail stop.
Bus: Several Metro Transit bus lines, including the 7, 10, 17, 22, 250, 264, and 288, stop within blocks of the Market. Plan your trip.
Walk: In the neighborhood? Lace up those walking shoes and head on over! There is no better way to start a Saturday morning than with a leisurely stroll to the farmers market.
Parking: Street parking is available at meters ($1/hr) on 2nd St. and the surrounding avenues. There are also two municipal parking ramps, directly across the street from the Mill City Museum and The Guthrie Theater, rates below:
Municipal Parking Ramps on 2nd Street
- 0 – 1/2 hour $1.50
- Saturday Special (in after 8am out by 1pm) $3.00
Click here or on the image to view our interactive vendor map.