Every Saturday, 8AM – 1PM
May to October
Mill City Farmers Market is dedicated to providing a safe and reliable marketplace for small farmers, makers and shoppers. Help us ensure a healthy environment for everyone by following our continued COVID-19 safety policies. All vendors, staff and visitors are required to:
- Wear a face covering from 8-9am or if you are not vaccinated. We do not require visitors to wear face coverings after 9am. Vendors, staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings regardless of their vaccination status and we ask that unvaccinated shoppers do the same.
- Practice 6′ physical distancing
- Consume food and beverages off-site (picnic in the park down the street!)
- No dogs in the train shed. Dogs are allowed in the uncovered areas on Chicago Avenue and the Chicago Mall. Please be mindful of your physical distancing with your dog as you move through the market.
- Follow our additional safety policies on our COVID-19 page
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work to keep our community safe!
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
We are located in a place that is bike and public transit friendly to ensure our accessibility and to minimize our environmental footprint. Please consider walking, biking or using public transit to reduce your environmental impact.
Bike: Enjoy a luxurious (or vigorous!) river-view bike ride along West River Parkway, the Hiawatha Trail, or through town! Bicycle parking is available along West River Parkway, 2nd Street and on the northeast side of the Guthrie. You can also rent a Nice Ride and drop it at the station on Chicago & Washington or Gold Medal Park.
Light Rail: We are just two short blocks north of the US Bank Stadium Light Rail stop.
Bus: Several Metro Transit bus lines, including the 7, 10, 17, 22, 250, 264, and 288, stop within blocks of the Market. Plan your trip.
Walk: In the neighborhood? Lace up those walking shoes and head on over! There is no better way to start a Saturday morning than with a leisurely stroll to the farmers market.
Parking: Street parking is available at meters ($1/hr) on 2nd St. and the surrounding avenues. There are also two municipal parking ramps, directly across the street from the Mill City Museum and The Guthrie Theater, rates below:
Municipal Parking Ramps on 2nd Street
- 0 – 1/2 hour $1.50
- Saturday Special (in after 8am out by 1pm) $3.00
Click here or on the image to view our interactive vendor map.