As part of Mill City Farmers Market (MCFM)’s mission to inspire and nurture a healthy community, we are happy to offer mission-aligned nonprofits and local, small businesses space to share their work through tabling at the market. MCFM receives lots of interest from local organizations in having a presence at the market, and we typically only can accommodate one organization each week. Each organization may appear once per calendar year.
Community Booths are booked two to three months prior to the start of the market season and will be assigned on a case-by-case basis. Organizations will be given preference based on this scoring criteria. A link to the 2024 Application can be found below.
- Outdoor Saturday markets typically have between 5,000 and 10,000 visitors
- Market dates and times are listed below. You are required to arrive a half hour before the start of the market and remain at your booth until the end of the day (with breaks for grocery shopping, of course!)
- At the outdoor Saturday markets, we offer community booths one 10’ x 10’ tent, one 6’ table and a large chalkboard sign. You are welcome to fill the space with additional items, per approval from market management (Please note: our market is situated in an extremely windy location.)
Non-profit organizations and small businesses are eligible to be community booths at the market. Organizations and businesses that are interested in supporting the market further may be interested in market sponsorship.
- Meant for mission-aligned non-profits organizations to table and educate MCFM visitors about their work. MCFM is pleased to support other non-profits in the community.
- Community booths for non-profit organizations are free.
- The decision to allow any retail business at market is at the sole discretion of the market management. Businesses will be reviewed based on fit with our Sustainability Statement and current vendor assortment among other considerations.
- Small Business community booths are not a replacement for our vendor application process.
- Community booth fees for small businesses start at $150
The Mill City Farmers Market does not allow political soliciting, promoting, tabling, campaigning or any form of canvassing at its markets. Our goal is to support farmers and other local businesses and political canvassing often distracts patrons from that goal.
Community Booth applications for the 2024 market season are now open. We will begin application review on March 11th and will take applications on a rolling basis until filled.