Mill City Farmers Market is a non-profit organization that relies on sponsors to sustain its core mission work for “Healthy Food, Local Farmers,” which extends well beyond the weekly market. In addition to serving as a trusted source of local food access, your contributions support local farmers and entrepreneurs, allowing them to grow their businesses and creating more jobs in our communities.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
- Proud to support the vitality and growth of the historically significant Mill District.
- Committed to improving overall health through oral health and access for all Minnesotans.
- DMNA represents the voices of the nearly 50,000 people who live, work, and own property in the downtown community.
- Healthcare founded in academics
- Building Communities. Enriching Neighborhoods.
- Local, Organic, Community Owned, Everyone Welcome
- Committed to promoting sustainable agriculture, supporting local makers, sustaining our communities, and protecting our planet.
- Standing for agriculture, working for farmers.
- News & Events from Downtown Minneapolis and the Central Riverfront Neighborhoods.
- Our premier family medicine practice is committed to the art of inspired primary care, combining science and medicine to develop holistic care plans for each patient.
- Proven property management solutions. Making a difference. Every day.
- The Good Acre unlocks economic opportunities for farmers in our region through personalized support and market development.
- Together, we seek to enhance the Minneapolis riverfront environment—for people and pollinators
- Raw power, dramatic views, hands-on fun.