Mill City Farmers Market is a non-profit organization that relies on Sponsors to sustain its educational programming for “Healthy Food, Local Farmers.” The support of Sponsors extends beyond the weekly market. In addition to promoting healthy lifestyles through better food choices, their contributions support local farmers and entrepreneurs, keeping them in business and creating more jobs in our communities.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
- At General Mills our mission is Nourishing Lives.
- For All The You That’s Possible
- Proud to support the vitality and growth of the historically significant Mill District.
- Committed to improving health, oral health and access for all Minnesotans.
- Supporting local farms and food.
- Building Communities. Enriching Neighborhoods.
- Promotes the common good and general welfare of the residents, businesses, and employees of Downtown Minneapolis.
- The worlds largest association of neurologists.
- Conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends.
- A French style yogurt, crafted to perfection and poured and set in its own glass pot.
- A luscious, organic, whole milk yogurt in captivating flavors.
- The premier multi-specialty physician practice dedicated to serving the state through education, research and patient care.
- Mill City Neighborhood News & Events
- Raw power, dramatic views, hands-on fun.