Mill City Farmers Market is a non-profit organization that relies on Sponsors to sustain its educational programming for “Healthy Food, Local Farmers.” The support of Sponsors extends beyond the weekly market. In addition to promoting healthy lifestyles through better food choices, their contributions support local farmers and entrepreneurs, keeping them in business and creating more jobs in our communities.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
- At General Mills our mission is Nourishing Lives.
- Proud to support the vitality and growth of the historically significant Mill District.
- Committed to improving health, oral health and access for all Minnesotans.
- Promotes the common good and general welfare of the residents, businesses, and employees of Downtown Minneapolis.
- Supporting local farms and food.
- Building Communities. Enriching Neighborhoods.
- The worlds largest association of neurologists.
- Standing for agriculture, working for farmers.
- Healthcare founded in academics
- Together, we seek to enhance the Minneapolis riverfront environment—for people and pollinators
- Mill City Neighborhood News & Events
- Our premier family medicine practice is committed to the art of inspired primary care, combining science and medicine to develop holistic care plans for each patient.
- Raw power, dramatic views, hands-on fun.