Mill City Farmers Market is a non-profit organization that relies on sponsors to sustain its core mission work for “Healthy Food, Local Farmers,” which extends well beyond the weekly market. In addition to serving as a trusted source of local food access, sponsor contributions directly support local farmers and entrepreneurs, allowing them to grow their businesses and creating more jobs in our communities.
Become a Sponsor of the Mill City Farmers Market
Up to 10,000 visitors enjoy the Mill City Farmers Market every week. Our customers are an engaged audience and your sponsorship will provide direct marketing value to your organization. Market sponsors provide vital support to help the Market sustain its core mission: to inspire and nurture a healthy community by building a local, sustainable and organic food economy in a vibrant, experiential marketplace.
Sponsorships are available at multiple levels and can be customized based on your company’s goals. Marketing opportunities include:
- Premier logo feature and link on our website (100k+ annual visits)
- Logo recognition and website link in our weekly newsletter which reaches over 10,000 subscribers
- Prominent signage at the Market plus booth space on designated sponsor days
- Social media stories and posts to Instagram (15k) and Facebook (17k) audiences
To become a Market or Charitable Fund sponsor or learn more about our community engagement & impact, please contact: Amy Britt, Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor a Program of the Charitable Fund
Want to support a specific program at the Market to further your company’s mission? Through the Market’s Charitable Fund, you can grow a healthier community by sponsoring accessible education and wellness programs such as cooking classes, nutrition internships, kids programs and food donation.
Sponsorships are also available in the form of whole or partial funding of grants to local, sustainable farmers and food makers through our Next Stage Grant Program.
The Charitable Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your sponsorship is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Email email@example.com with questions.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
- Proud to support the vitality and growth of the historically significant Mill District.
- Committed to improving overall health through oral health and access for all Minnesotans.
- DMNA represents the voices of the nearly 50,000 people who live, work, and own property in the downtown community.
- Healthcare founded in academics
- Building Communities. Enriching Neighborhoods.
- Local, Organic, Community Owned, Everyone Welcome
- Committed to promoting sustainable agriculture, supporting local makers, sustaining our communities, and protecting our planet.
- Standing for agriculture, working for farmers.
- News & Events from Downtown Minneapolis and the Central Riverfront Neighborhoods.
- Our premier family medicine practice is committed to the art of inspired primary care, combining science and medicine to develop holistic care plans for each patient.
- Proven property management solutions. Making a difference. Every day.
- The Good Acre unlocks economic opportunities for farmers in our region through personalized support and market development.
- Together, we seek to enhance the Minneapolis riverfront environment—for people and pollinators
- Raw power, dramatic views, hands-on fun.