Mill City Farmers Market is a non-profit organization that relies on Sponsors to sustain its educational programming for “Healthy Food, Local Farmers.” The support of Sponsors extends beyond the weekly market. In addition to promoting healthy lifestyles through better food choices, their contributions support local farmers and entrepreneurs, keeping them in business and creating more jobs in our communities.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
- At General Mills our mission is Nourishing Lives.
- Committed to improving health, oral health and access for all Minnesotans.
- Proud to support the vitality and growth of the historically significant Mill District.
- Supporting local farms and food.
- Building Communities. Enriching Neighborhoods.
- Promotes the common good and general welfare of the residents, businesses, and employees of Downtown Minneapolis.
- The worlds largest association of neurologists.
- Standing for agriculture, working for farmers.
- Conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends.
- The better way to a better window.
- Committed to the art of inspired primary care.
- Ferndale Market is a third-generation family farm raising free-range, antibiotic-free turkeys.
- Mill City Neighborhood News & Events
- Raw power, dramatic views, hands-on fun.