As part of the Market’s mission to grow a healthier community, we’ve partnered with local neighborhood yoga studios to offer free outdoor yoga classes. Before or after you shop the Market, join instructors from Corepower Downtown, One Yoga and Alchemy 365 for a blissful outdoor practice in the lawn overlooking the Mighty Mississippi and Stone Arch Bridge.
Every Saturday in August & September
9 to 10AM
Market Yoga classes are free to the public and take place in the lawn across West River Parkway from the Guthrie Theater. From the market, follow our signs to take the stairs behind Sunshine Harvest Farm’s booth down across the parkway. Please bring your own mat.
Note: In the event of rain or other inclement weather, Market Yoga may be cancelled. Please check our social media for updates #MCFMyoga
- CANCELLED FOR WEATHER August 7 – Corepower Yoga
- August 14 – Corepower Yoga
- August 21 – Corepower Yoga
- August 28 – Ben from One Yoga
- September 4 – Shira from One Yoga
- September 11 – Chance from One Yoga
- September 18 – Greg from One Yoga
- September 25 – Alchemy365 and end of the season giveaways!
Share your photos with #MCFMyoga