As part of the Market’s mission to grow a healthier community, we’ve partnered with local neighborhood yoga studios to offer free outdoor yoga classes. Before or after you shop the Market, join instructors from One Yoga, Corepower Downtown, 612 Yoga and Yess Yoga for a blissful outdoor practice in the lawn overlooking the Mighty Mississippi and Stone Arch Bridge.
Saturdays June through September
8:30am & 10am
60-minute Market Yoga classes are free to the public and take place in the lawn across West River Parkway from the Guthrie Theater. From the market, follow our signs down the stairs behind Sunshine Harvest Farm and walk across the parkway. A very limited number of mats are available to borrow from the market’s information booth, so please plan on bringing your own mat.
Note: While the farmers market is open rain or shine, in the event of rain or other inclement weather Market Yoga may be cancelled. Please check our social media for updates.
- June 4 – Greg, One Yoga
- June 11 – CANCELLED due to weather
- June 18 – Paula, One Yoga
- Sunday, June 19 – Chance, One Yoga
- June 25 – CANCELLED due to weather
- July 2 – Corepower Downtown
- July 9 – Corepower Downtown
- July 16 – Corepower Downtown
- July 23 – Corepower Downtown
- July 30 – Corepower Downtown
- August 6 – 612 Yoga
- August 13 – 612 Yoga
- August 20 – 612 Yoga
- August 27 – 612 Yoga
- September 3 – Elisabeth, Yess Yoga
- September 10 – Annie, Yess Yoga
- September 17 – Annie, Yess Yoga
- September 24 – Elisabeth, Yess Yoga
Share your photos with #MCFMyoga
Market Yoga is presented by our sponsors Forte on the Park.