Strawberry Cucumber Salad
By MCFM Nutrition Interns
- 2 cups of greens of choice, such as spinach, baby kale or arugula
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup cucumber
- ¼ cup crumbled Shepherd’s Hope Cheese from Shepherd’s Way Farm
- Seeds or nuts of choice, optional
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
Wash all produce and pat dry with clean towel. Chop cucumbers and strawberries into bite-sized pieces.
Mix the ingredients of vinaigrette dressing thoroughly, and then toss all ingredients together with desired amount of dressing.