By: Meet Your Vegetables Interns
Makes 2 servings.
- 1 lb sugar snap peas, washed and trimmed (You can also use blanched green beans or snow peas)
- 1 medium spring onion, washed and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon coarse-ground Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste*
Combine snap peas and onion in a medium bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard and honey. Add vinegar and oil and whisk for another 30 seconds. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the snap peas and onion. Toss until well-coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Option not included in nutrition facts.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1/2 cup (274g), Calories 280 (Calories from fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 02g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 17g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%
Nutrition Facts provided by Allina Health.
Click here for more information about Meet Your Vegetables!