By MCFM Nutrition Interns
- 2 cups roughly chopped strawberries
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 large tomato)
- 1/2 cup of roughly chopped red onions
- 1 jalepeño pepper, finely diced (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon or lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine chopped strawberries, tomatoes, onions, pepper and cilantro in a bowl and set aside. In a lidded jar or small bowl shake or whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over the strawberry mixture and mix until evenly coated. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your liking.
Click here to learn more about our Meet Your Vegetables internship.