- 2 lbs. purple potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro, optional for garnish
- Crumbled feta cheese, optional for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Halve the potatoes and place them in a bowl.
In another bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, except garnishes. Add to potatoes and mix well. Spread the potatoes on a sheet pan and roast for 30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.