Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese & Tomato Jam
By Jenny Breen
- 1lb ground turkey
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 Tablespoons coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat feta cheese from Singing Hills Dairy
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Jenny’s Tomato Jam
- Buns, lettuce and additional feta cheese for serving.
Combine turkey, onion, olives, goat cheese, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in bowl, and mix with hands until well combined. Form into patties and fry on grill or in frying pan until cooked through.
Toast crusty bread or buns with olive oil, brush with tomato jam, pile with lettuce, additional goat or feta cheese.