Rainbow Sesame Noodles
By Jenny Breen
For the noodles:
- 1 pound of noodles of your choosing (we used gluten free red lentil and brown rice noodles, you could also use soba noodles but they are not gluten free)
For the vegetables:
Seasonal market vegetables of your choosing– we used the following:
- Bell Peppers
- Sweet Corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil to saute the vegetables
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoon mustard of your choice
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice or apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Cook 1 pound of noodles of your choice, drain and coat with oil. Set aside.
- Cut up to 6 cups of your favorite market vegetables.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil, then saute veggies in batches so they become caramelized and tender. Combine with noodles.
- Taste and adjust as needed. Pour 1/2 the sauce over noodles and vegetables. Mix well and add more sauce if needed.