By: Jenny Breen
- 5 cups kale
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 roasted/steamed sweet potato or delicata squash, diced small
- 1 cup Kale Kimchi (or substitute kimchi of your choice)
- 3 Tablepsoons toasted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or walnuts
- Optional: dash of fennel, black sesame or other seeds
Place the chopped kale into a large mixing bowl. Add the avocado, lemon juice, and sea salt. Using your hands, massage the avocado into the kale until tender (about 2 minutes).
Add the kimchi, chickpeas, sweet potato/squash, and seeds. Season to taste with more sea salt, and enjoy!