This simple and delicious recipe comes from MCFM vendor Tony Scherber of TonzKitchen and uses market ingredients to make the perfect appetizer, snack or side dish. Click here to see the video tutorial on Instagram.
The Best Charcuterie Bite
- 1 Solomon’s Bakery baguette cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 TB of TonzKitchen Jonmat oil
- 4 ounces of soft cheese such as goat, sheep’s, quark, or brie from Cosmic Wheel Creamery or Shepherds Way Farm
- 5 TB of Ames Farm honey
- 5 TB of TonzKitchen Minnesota 7 Hot Chili Oil
- Optional: your favorite salami or meat from Lowry Hill Provisions/Baker’s Field
Preheat oven to 350° F. Slice bread, placing pieces on a large baking sheet.
Drizzle Jonmat over bread and place baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes.
Once bread is toasted and slightly cooled, spread your soft cheese(s) on pieces.
Drizzle honey and Minnesota 7 over pieces.
Plate them up and enjoy!