Fennel Basil Pasta Salad
- 1 zucchini*
- 1 ear of corn*
- 1 bunch of spring onions*
- 1 bunch of fresh basil*
- Handful of cherry tomatoes*
- 1 pound of pasta*, like fusilli noodles from Dumpling & Strand
- 1 jar of GYST fennel with leek and basil pickles*
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Sourced at Mill City Farmers Market
Drizzle zucchini, corn and spring onion with olive oil and and salt, Grill until you get nice grill marks. Take off grill to cool and cut into pieces.
To cooked pasta add grilled veggies, fresh cherry tomatoes, basil, GYST fermented fennel, olive oil and a splash of white wine vinegar. Add salt and pepper to liking.