Accepting PREORDERs for 9/19
The State of Minnesota considers farmers markets essential grocery providers, and we plan to remain open to serve our community every Saturday May through October, unless otherwise directed by officials. Preorders create a more efficient shopping experience for vendors and customers but are not required. All vendors will also be offering traditional walk-up sales.
In order to allow time to prepare orders, vendors have set their own deadlines for preorders–most being Friday morning or in some cases earlier. You can find more information on each vendor’s preorder page.
For instructions on placing a preorder and paying with your EBT card, please visit each vendor’s preorder page. Most vendors are accepting preorders from SNAP recipients via email, which you can pay for at the market with EBT tokens and Market Bucks purchased from the market Information Booth. For questions on this process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (612) 341-7580.
Simplify preorders with a veggie, meat or cheese market box! Think of it as a 1-week CSA with a seasonal mix of products from the farm. Market boxes range from $20 – $60 (depending on the farm and product) and make great gifts, easy grocery shopping and inspire seasonal cooking all week. Find a farm offering their own custom market box in our vendor list below.
Note: market boxes contain a variety of products from one farm, not an aggregation of market products. Please pick up market boxes from each individual farm at the market on Saturday.
SATURDAY’S VENDORS 9/19
8am – 1pm (8 to 9 am for immunocompromised shoppers and seniors)
Click on the links below, to pre-order or pre-shop from each vendor. If a vendor does not have a link, they are only offering traditional walk-up sales this Saturday.
- Bean Market (beans, fruit and vegetables)
- Burning River Farm (fruit, vegetables and market box)
- Dawn2Dusk (fruit, vegetables and market box)
- Der’s Farm (vegetables and flowers)
- GVY Farm (vegetables and flowers)
- Loon Organics (vegetables and market box)
- Mhonpaj’s Garden (CSA/market box)
- Northwood Mushrooms
- NorYeng Chang Gardens (fruit and vegetables)
- Nistler Farms (vegetables, sweet breads and honey)
- Prairie Hollow Farm (vegetables, mushrooms, bread, cheese, jelly, wild rice)
- Twin Cities Berry Company
- Women’s Environmental Institute (vegetables and market box)
MEAT & DAIRY
- Braucher’s Sunshine Harvest Farm (eggs, meat and market box)
- Red Table Meat Co (salami)
- Shepherd’s Way Farm (sheep milk cheese, lamb, wool and market box)
- Wild Run Salmon
- Ames (honey, use promo code MCFM)
- Baker’s Field Flour & Bread
- Double Dog Kombucha
- Horner’s Corner (maple syrup)
- Kiss My Cabbage (kimchi, sauerkraut)
- Ommie Snacks (fruit and seed bars)
- Serious Jam
- Shahiya Chutney
- Solomon’s Bakery (bread, croissants and cookies)
- Sunrise Flour Mill
- Vikings & Godesses Pie Company
- ArtAndes (Peruvian rugs and textiles)
- Barkley’s Bistro (dog products)
- Christy Wetzig Ceramics
- Crankosaurus Press
- Fritz & Beaner (face masks)
- Green Earth Growers (flowers and plants)
- Honken Dahlias
- Radiate Activewear (use code MCFM)
TAKE-OUT FOOD & DRINK