Accepting PREORDERs for 4/24
Preorders create a more efficient shopping experience for vendors and customers but are not required. All vendors will also be offering traditional walk-up sales.
In order to allow time to prepare orders, vendors have set their own deadlines for preorders–most being Friday morning or in some cases earlier. You can find more information on each vendor’s preorder page.
For instructions on placing a preorder and paying with your EBT card, please visit each vendor’s preorder page. Most vendors are accepting preorders from SNAP recipients via email, which you can pay for at the market with EBT tokens and Market Bucks purchased from the market Information Booth. For questions on this process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (612) 341-7580.
SATURDAY’S VENDORS 4/24
10am – 1pm
Click on the links below, to pre-order or pre-shop from each vendor. If a vendor does not have a link, they are only offering traditional walk-up sales this Saturday.
- Bean Market
- Holistic Health Farm
- Northwood Mushrooms
- Prairie Hollow Farm
- Women’s Envrionmental Institute
MEAT & DAIRY
- Braucher’s Sunshine Harvest Farm (eggs and meat)
- Shepherd’s Way Farm (sheep milk cheese, lamb and wool products)
- Singing Hills (goat cheese)
- 3 Bear Oats (frozen grain bowls)
- Baker’s Field Flour & Bread
- Cafe Palmira (coffee beans)
- Double Dog Kombucha
- Green Garden Bakery
- Horner’s Corner (maple syrup)
- Kiss My Cabbage
- Maazah Chutney
- Nistler Farm (sweet breads and honey)
- Serious Jam
- Shahiya Chutney (Ethiopian hot sauce)
- Solomon’s Bakery
- Vikings & Goddesses Pie Company
- Well Rooted Tea