Accepting PREORDERs for 11/20
Preorders create a more efficient shopping experience for vendors and customers but are not required. All vendors will also be offering traditional walk-up sales.
In order to allow time to prepare orders, vendors have set their own deadlines for preorders–most being Friday morning or in some cases earlier. You can find more information on each vendor’s preorder page.
For instructions on placing a preorder and paying with your EBT card, please visit each vendor’s preorder page. Most vendors are accepting preorders from SNAP recipients via email, which you can pay for at the market with EBT tokens and Market Bucks purchased from the market Information Booth. For questions on this process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (612) 341-7580.
SATURDAY’S VENDORS 11/20
10am – 1pm
This list is our best effort, but subject to change. Click on the links below, to pre-order or pre-shop from each vendor. If a vendor does not have a link, they are only offering traditional walk-up sales this Saturday.
- Ames Farm (apples, honey and beeswax products)
- Bean Market (assorted vegetables and heirloom beans)
- Burning River Farm (assorted vegetables)
- Holistic Health Farm (microgreens, lettuce, turmeric milk mix and infused vinegars)
- Mhonpaj’s Garden (assorted vegetables)
- Nistler Farms (squash and sweet breads)
- Northwood Mushrooms, order by Thurs. (fresh, dried and processed mushrooms)
- Prairie Hollow Farm, order by Wed. (vegetables, bread, jam, cheese)
- Women’s Environmental Institute (assorted vegetables
MEAT & DAIRY
- Braucher’s Sunshine Harvest Farm, order by Thurs. (eggs and meat)
- Cosmic Wheel Creamery, order by Mon. (cows milk cheeses, meat and vegetables)
- Shepherd’s Way Farm, order by 9am Fri. (sheep milk cheese, lamb and wool products)
- Singing Hills Goat Dairy
- Wild Run Salmon
- 3 Bear Oats (frozen grain bowls)
- Cafe Palmira (iced/hot coffee, coffee beans)
- Double Dog Kombucha
- Ellie’s Whole Grains (flax, fermented garlic)
- Food BLDG, order by 8pm Wed. (Baker’s Field Flour and Bread & Red Table Meat Co)
- Horner’s Corner (maple syrup & other maple products)
- Kiss My Cabbage, order by 8pm Fri. (lacto-fermented vegetables)
- Lost Capital Foods (fermented hot sauces)
- Serious Jam
- Solomon’s Bakery, order by Thurs.
- Vikings & Goddesses Pie Company, order by 8am Fri.
- Well Rooted Teas
- Crankosaurus Press (prints and tea towels)
- Crookedwood (wooden utensils)
- Green Earth Growers (dried flowers, wreaths, winter bulbs)
- Green Light Farm (dried flowers and floral wreaths)
- Maat Mons (canvas bags)
- Radiate Activewear
- Red Clover Herbal Apothecary Farm (CBD, teas, plant medicine)
- The Abbey Alpacas (knit and felted goods)
- Market merchandise and gift tokens, order by noon Fri.