Recipe courtesy of Lakewinds Food Co-op.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion*, chopped
- 1 zucchini*, chopped
- 2 small red potatoes*, diced
- 1 jalapeño*, finely chopped seeds removed (optional)
- 2 eggs* beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Taco tortillas or tostada shells
- Señoras de Salsa Chipotle Medium Salsa*
- Cilantro*, chopped
*Sourced from Mill City Farmers Market
Saute onion in oil in a skillet until fragrant. Add potatoes and zucchini and cook on medium until just tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add jalepeño and eggs to pan and turn heat to low. Gently scrape bottom of pan to keep eggs cooking. Once eggs are cooked, remove from heat. Top warmed tortillas or tostadas generously, dollop on Señoras de Salsa and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy warm.