by Nick Schneider
- 1/4 watermelon, cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup black olives, soaked in water to de-salinate, pitted and chopped coarsely
- 2 oz feta cheese
- pinch of allepo pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch arugula or watercress
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly torn
Mix watermelon, feta and olives to desired balance of flavor. Add watergress or arugula
Whisk together lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
Toss salad with dressing and cherry tomatoes.
Garnish with torn mint.