By MCFM Vendors
- 3 Tablespoons tamari soy sauce or Braggs amino acids
- 3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teapsoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 dash mirin or rice vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Diced jalapeño or other hot pepper to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, diced
- 4 scallions, diced
- 1lb sushi-grade Keta or Sockeye salmon from Wild Run Salmon, slightly frozen (see note above)
- Optional garnishes: grated ginger, lime zest, microgreens, thinnly sliced or grated rasishes, carrots & cucumbers
Combine all ingredients except the salmon and garnishes in a non-reactive bowl.
Remove pin bones and skin from salmon and dice into 3/4-inch cubes. Gently mix salmon into bowl with other ingredients, cover and let sit in the fridge for an hour or so. Serve chilled with additional garnishes if desired.