By: Heather Meyer
- ½ pound unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup honey from Ames Farm
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers from French Nugget
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Seasonal vegetables, grilled or roasted
In a small mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and honey, mix to combine. Add the lavender, salt, fresh cracked black pepper to the butter (and the finely chopped jalapeno, if using). Mix well.
Place in a small glass jar and refrigerate until needed. Will last 2 weeks. Serve with your favorite seasonal grilled or roasted vegetables.