Jeff Nistler, owner of Maple Plain based Nistler Farms, will once again be offering chemical-free Christmas trees, spruce tops, birch logs and other holiday decorations at the Mill City Farmers Market’s December markets. On December 2rd, 9th, and 16th, you can browse their selection of locally grown Fraser firs and wild balsam displayed outside the Mill City Museum from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jeff and his crew offer delivery to market neighbors, tree stands, fresh cuts, rope and even biodegradable tree bags!
For questions and to pre-order your tree contact Jeff Nistler at email@example.com or 612-816-3653.
Other Items at the December Markets
- Decorated wreaths, winterberry and dried arrangements from Gold Finch Flowers
- Winter crops: beets, bok choy, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cabbage, celeriac, dried beans, dried peppers, garlic, kale, leeks,microgreens, mushrooms (dried and frozen), radishes, rutabaga, onions, parsnips, potatoes, salad mix, spinach, Swiss chard, turnips and winter squash
- Sustainably raised meat, fish, eggs and cheeses
- Fresh bread and bakery products
- Grocery staples from local food makers
- Handmade gifts from local artists, including: ceramics, apparel, jewelry, kitchenware and more!
Learn more about our indoor winter markets!