Primitiva Collective is an intentional community of local women artisans coming together to create something bigger than themselves. Founded by Laura Merino-Franco. Her commitment for her community and passion for elevating other women business owners led her to found Primitiva Collective in May 2022. Together, Laura and the members of the collective have built a beautiful space thoughtfully crafted to evoke inspiration, beauty, peace and sisterhood. Visit their boutique for unique handmade goods and enjoy their monthly classes and workshops.
In the News
- Gallery-style boutique in Uptown’s Seven Points highlights diverse local female makers (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, July 2022)
- Primitiva Collective: 30 Minnesota Women United (Fox9 Good Day, July 2022)
- Uptown boutique ‘Primitiva Collective’ celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month (Kare 11, September 2022)
- Latino businesses uplifting entrepreneurs in Minneapolis community (KSTP, September 2022)
- Small Business Spotlight: Primitiva Collective (Mill City Times, December 2022)