Holistic Health Farms is an urban farm and aquaponics site in St. Paul. The farm specializes in greenhouse grown microgreens, lettuce and other “light-feeding” greens as well as garlic, ginger and turmeric.
On top of greens, owner Tim Page also makes and sells infused vinegars made with herbs from his farm, “golden fusion mix” for turmeric milk and coffee bag wall art, sourced from a local coffee distributor.
In addition to food production, Holistic Health Farms provides a variety of services for the community, including:
- Developing gardens for organizations
- Creating market gardens
- Soil building/composting
- Healthy meals for groups
- Educating youth, adults, seniors
- Garden design
- Raised bed construction
- Collaborate with developers to integrate food production gardens into the landscape of planned developments
In the News:
- ‘A Visit to Holistic Health Farms’ (April 2021)
- ‘Fresh greens to brighten winter blues’ – The Journal (January 2017)