Friends of the Market donations directly impact for the work of the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund. In 2018, we:
- Inspired 4,800 shoppers with seasonal recipes in the Mill City Cooks and Meet Your Vegetables “can do” cooking demos
- Empowered 2,900 children to make healthy eating choices in the Power of Produce veggie tasting club
- Matched all EBT transactions dollar-per-dollar up to $10
- Donated 5,125 pounds of produce to our neighbors in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood through Greens for Good
- Increased our Next Stage Grant Program, offering 6 grants to local farmers and food makers.
Become a Friend at or before the Market on June 8th and receive a free bunch of MN-grown rhubarb as a special thank you!
While supplies last. Sign up with a sustaining, monthly donation or a one-time donation of $60 or more to qualify. Donate online or at the Market, and pick up your gift at the green tent at the top of the Market on June 8th as part of our donation drive.
Friends of the Market support our work and receive these additional gifts from us,
Sign up Below!
To make a Friends of the Market contribution by mail, please send a check to Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund (MCFM-CF) at 704 2nd St. Mpls, MN 55401.