Become a Friend of the Market!
Our community’s health is improved with access to local, sustainable food and opportunities to learn about healthy cooking and eating from trusted sources. Friends of the Market make it possible for the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund to expand the Market’s educational and food access programs, increase grants to local farmers and food makers and so much more.
Stop by the Information Booth at any Market to become a Friend of the Market or sign up below. This program is $40 annually and includes:
- $10 in Market Tokens to be used with any vendor at the market
- Gifts from our neighbors and partners including 2 free mimosas or cappuccinos at Spoonriver Restaurant, 1 admission pass to the Mill City Museum, 1/2 off tickets at the Guthrie Theater, a free week of yoga at YogaFit Northeast, 3 complimentary knife sharpenings at Eversharp and more!
- ‘Shop with a Chef’ Tours at the market with Chef Jenny Breen and James Beard Award winning author Beth Dooley
- Weekly Specials from MCFM vendors (listed below)
- Monthly e-newsletter with secrets of the market and exclusive vendors news
- A donation to our Charitable Fund to support our educational programming
Sign up or renew your Friends of the Market for 2018 online (sign up below) or at the Market on Saturday, May 26th and receive a potted herb of your choice from our farmers! If you’ve already renewed for the year, simply stop by our tent at the top of the market with your 2018 key chain to pick out your herb. We look forward to seeing you Saturday!
Sign up below!
Click here to learn more about programs the Friends of the Market support!
Friends of the Market Specials
- 3 Bear Oats – $1 off any sweet or savory oatmeal
- Bliss Gourmet – $1 off any granola or muesli
- Body Bliss – $2 off a natural body care or home product
- Calvit’s Shrubs – $1 off 8 oz. and $2 off 16 oz. shrubs
- Dumpling & Strand – $1 off any package of fresh noodles
- Heritage Breads – $1 off any loaf of bread
- Horner’s Corner – $1 off every $10 spent on maple syrup and other products
- Kiss My Cabbage – $1 off select jars of sauerkraut and kimchi
- Loon Organics – $1 off a $10+ purchase of organic vegetables
- Martha’s Joy – Buy 2 jars of pickled vegetables, get $1 off
- Olsen Naturals – $2 off any body care product
- Ommie Snacks – $1 off a 4-pack of fruit and seed energy bars
- Singing Hills Goat Dairy – $1 off any 2 chevre or feta
- Sunrise Flour Mill – $1 off any bag of heritage sifted flour
- You Betcha Kimchi – $1 off any jar of kimchi