Friends of the Market donations directly impact for the work of the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund. In 2018, we:
- Inspired 4,800 shoppers with seasonal recipes in the Mill City Cooks and Meet Your Vegetables “can do” cooking demos
- Empowered 2,900 children to make healthy eating choices in the Power of Produce veggie tasting club
- Matched all EBT transactions dollar-per-dollar up to $10
- Donated 5,125 pounds of produce to our neighbors in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood through Greens for Good
- Increased our Next Stage Grant Program, offering 6 grants to local farmers and food makers.
Become a Friend of the Market to support our work and receive these gifts from us!
Sign up Below!
To make a Friends of the Market contribution by mail, please send a check to Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund (MCFM-CF) at 704 2nd St. Mpls, MN 55401.