• Kiss My Cabbage

Hand-crafted, super-fresh (farm direct and/or organically grown variations of Sauerkraut, Giardiniera, Curtido and Kimchi. Lacto-fermented for healthy digestion.
Kiss My Cabbage was inspired by Adrienne Logsdon’s love of healthy living, cooking and growing vegetables, and her passion to share and serve the public.
The process of lacto-fermented kimchi and sauerkraut is very simple. Once the veggies are washed, shredded, chopped, then tossed in sea salt, they sit immersed in their own brine for approximately three to six weeks until they reach a nice “tang”. This raw process keeps the health benefits (probiotics) intact. Known benefits include: improved digestion, increased vitamin/mineral absorption, and assistance in breaking down protein.
80% of the veggies used are local and Certified Naturally Grown or Certified Organic direct from farmers. The remaining 20% is Certified Organic. Everything is sourced as local as possible, always.

Kiss My Cabbage
Frederic, WI

   Preorder Now

Market Availability

Outdoor Market
Winter Market
Next market: Saturday, February 18

Dates Available

Saturday, February 18
Saturday, March 4
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, April 15


Fermented Foods


Food Makers

← Back to Vendors Page