June 5 – September 25, 2018
4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Minneapolis’ trusted source for healthy, local and organic groceries is at The Commons park for a Tuesday Night Market! Enjoy a unique outdoor shopping experience enhanced by prepared food vendors, organic farmers and local artisans–Don’t forget your picnic blanket!
Click here to sign up for our Night Market weekly newsletter!
At our Tuesday Night Market we will continue to offer “can do” cooking and wellness activities and live entertainment:
- Live Music every week from 6 to 8 pm
- Free outdoor yoga from 5:30 to 6:30 select Tuesdays (click here for schedule)
- Monthly beer & wine with Day Block Brewing (6/26, 7/31, 8/28, and 9/18)
- Bag toss, ping-pong, kubb and other lawn games
- 4 acres of green park space for picnics and more!
- Meet Your Vegetables demonstrations
- Power of Produce kids veggie tasting club
- CSA Pick Up
See what’s happening this Saturday on our calendar or sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
How to Visit the Night Market
The Night Market is located in the East Block of The Commons park, a 4-acre green space directly across 4th Street from the Wells Fargo towers and across Park Avenue from US Bank Stadium. Mill City Night Market at The Commons is bike and public transit friendly to ensure our accessibility and to minimize our environmental footprint. Please consider biking or using public transit to contribute to our shared mission of environmental impact.
Bike: Enjoy a luxurious (or vigorous!) river-view bike ride along West River Parkway, the Hiawatha Trail, or through town! Bicycle parking is available–or pick up a Nice Ride and drop it at one of our nearby stations: Nice Ride Stations.
Bus: Jump on the bus! Many Metro Transit bus lines stop at the U.S. Bank Stadium Station–less than a block away from the Tuesday Night Market. Learn more.
Walk: In the neighborhood? Lace up those walking shoes and head on over! There is no better way to enjoy a summer night than a leisurely stroll!
Parking Is Convenient: There is plenty of street parking at meters in the downtown area. In addition, there are convenient parking ramps on 4th Street, near the U.S. Bank Stadium. Learn more.
Prairie Hollow Farm will be offering an 18-week Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share, tailored specifically to Mill City Night Market shoppers! Purchase a share to support sustainable agriculture and receive boxes of naturally grown produce and other farmstead staples every week, including one, two or all of the following:
- Fruit & Veggie Share $289, feeds 1-3 people
- Beef Share $299, 3lbs of varying cuts weekly
- Bread Share $102, 1 heirloom wheat loaf weekly
- Cheese Share $102, 1 artisan cheese weekly
- Egg share $68, 1 dozen free-range chicken eggs weekly
- EBT Share $15/week and includes 4-6 vegetables each week (eligible for SNAP Participants only)
To sign up, contact email@example.com. Learn More!
No cash? No problem!
You can use your credit, debit or EBT card to buy delicious, local food at the Mill City Night Market! Learn more.