Liberté is a proud sponsor of the Mill City Farmers Market. Please enjoy this summery smoothie by Chef Nettie Colón using Liberté Madagascar Vanilla Bean whole milk yogurt. Liberté. Taste, Unbound.
Strawberry Kale Liberté Yogurt Smoothie
By Nettie Colón
- 3/4 cup (1 container) Liberté Madagascar Vanilla Bean whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple, orange or other fruit juice
- 1 large handful of strawerries, washed and stems removed
- 1 banana, cut into quarters
- 1 handful chopped kale or spinach
- 3 Tablespoons leftover cooked brown rice or oatmeal
- Small handful of almonds or nut of choice (1/2- 1 ounce)
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed from Ellie’s Whole Grains (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Salt, to taste
Add ingredients to the blender in the order listed, starting with the softest items. Blend on high until well-combined and enjoy!