Makes 2 drinks.
- 6 oz. orange juice
- 10 oz. Lavender Lemon Switchel* from Superior Switchel
- 1/2 cup blackberries* from Prairie Hollow Farm
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup* from Horner’s Corner
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-4 sprigs of fresh mint*
- 2-4 sprigs of fresh lemon verbena* or lemon balm*
- Optional: 2-4 fresh basil leaves* and a lime wedge, for garnish
*Sourced at the Mill City Farmers Market
Combine all ingredients (except garnishes) in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through mesh bag or fine strainer, if desired. Refrigerate for 15 – 20 minutes to set the flavor. Add ice and serve in a mason jar with optional garnish.
Find more summer drink recipes on Superior Switchel’s blog!