Mill City Farmers Market hires part-time Day Staff to help set-up, run and tear-down the Market in early spring each year. We are not currently hiring. Check back for job opportunities from the market and our vendors or subscribe to our weekly newletter for updates.
Staff photo from our 2019 Harvest Social Benefit dinner
The Market and the Charitable Fund are run by a team of 3 full-time and 10+ part-time, seasonal staff members who manage everything from vendor applications to setting up tents to weekly cooking demonstrations and more!
- Brenda Langton, Founder & Development Director
- Martha Archer, Executive Director
- Jenny Heck, Market Manager
- Sarah Holle, Market Manager
- Stepheni Hubert, Bookkeeper
Mill City Farmers Market Board of Directors
- Joe Dicker, Board Chair, Attorney
- Dy Drake, Director of Organizational Effectiveness at Medica
- Laura Frerichs, MCFM vendor & Co-Owner of Loon Organics Farm
- Faye Jones, Farmer & former Executive Director of MOSES
- Kathy Klink, Board Secretary, Faculty in the Department of Geography, Environment and Society at the University of Minnesota
- Kelly McManus, Owner and Creative Director at McManus Creative
- Josh Resnik, CEO of The Wedge, Linden Hills and Co-op Partners Warehouse
- Anna Sawyer, Board Treasurer, Finance Manager at General Mills
- David Stevens, Site Manager at the Mill City Museum
Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund Board of Directors
- Emily Paul, Board Chair
- Joe Dicker, Attorney
- Shannon Hendricks, Chief Compliance Officer at Delta Dental of Minnesota
- Mike Romanowski, President of CoBank Farm Credit Leasing
- Jean Sazevich, Philanthropy Consultant
- Ken Story, Board Secretary, Development Associate at Achieve Minneapolis
- Dale Woodbeck, Board Treasurer, General Manager at Lakewinds Food Co-op
Staff and our Board of Directors are aided by a Vendor Advisory Committee when making decisions around market policy and other important decisions. This committee is made up of vendors from each category of vendors (eg. farmers, makers, artists and prepared food) to gain equitable and diverse feedback. We also work closely with our Food Application and Art Market Review Committees, composed of local food and art professionals and community members, to review vendor applications each season.
From questions and more information about the market, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (612) 341-7580.