- This event has passed.
Night Market 8/14
- Aug 14 2018
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday Night Market
425 Portland Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55488 United States + Google Map
Beets, berries, bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, carrots, celery, collard greens, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, green beans, ground cherries, herbs, kale, kohlrabi, lettuce heads, melon, microgreens, mushrooms, okra, onions, peppers, potatoes, radicchio, radishes, salad greens, sweet corn, Swiss chard, tomatillos, tomatoes and zucchini
5:30 to 6:30 p.m. – As part of the Market’s mission to grow a healthier community, we’ve partnered with local neighborhood yoga studios to offer free outdoor yoga classes! Before or after you shop the Market, join talented instructors from YogaFit Studios Northeast for an hour of blissful outdoor practice in the beautiful Commons park! Learn more
6 to 8 p.m. – Upper Midwest Folk Fiddlers in The Commons lawn.
Hennepin County Master Recyclers will be at the market, talking about home recycling and composting and other ways to reduce waste!
Power of Produce
Discover creative, simple ways to prepare seasonal produce and walk away with a delicious sample and recipe card complete with nutrition information! Plus, children ages 3-12 who taste a sample can earn a $2 PoP token to spend on fruits and veggies at the market as part of our Power of Produce club. Learn more.
Lawn Games & Park Activities
Bag toss, kubb, ping pong, picnic space, art installations, splash pad, children’s activities and more in this stunning 4-acre park!
Farmers & Grocery
- Bean Market – heirloom dry beans and fresh fruits and vegetables
- Burning River Farm – Certified Naturally Grown vegetables
- Calvit’s Shrubs
- Holistic Health Farm – microgreens and other vegetables
- Horner’s Corner – maple syrup and seasonal fruit
- Nistler Farms – melon, sweet corn, tomatoes and other vegetables
- Northerly Flora – fresh cut flowers and bouquets
- Prairie Hollow Farm – fresh fruits and vegetables, mushrooms, farmstead cheese and bread
- Sunshine Harvest Farm – grass-fed beef, pasture-raised chicken & eggs, pork, lamb and bison
- Well-Rooted Teas – loose leaf tea
Dinner & Sweet Treats
- Black Cat – barbecue, rice bowls and more
- Chef Shack – tacos, burgers, and brats
- Green Garden Bakery
- Northern Fires Pizza
- Saint Pops – fresh fruit popsicles
- Solomon’s Bakery
- Aprilierre – jewelry