- This event has passed.
Tuesday Night Market & Movie Night
- Jun 19 2018
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday Night Market
425 Portland Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55488 United States + Google Map
Arugula, asparagus, beets, bok choy, broccoli, dandelion, dried beans, dried peppers, garlic scapes, green garlic, lettuce, kale, kohlrabi, microgreens, mushrooms, nettles, radishes, rhubarb, onions, peas, potatoes, sorrel, spinach, strawberries, sweet potatoes, Swiss chard & turnips (hakurei, salad)
Meet Your Vegetables
Discover creative, simple ways to prepare seasonal produce and walk away with a delicious sample and recipe card complete with nutrition information! Plus, children ages 3-12 who taste a sample can earn a $2 PoP token to spend on fruits and veggies at the market as part of our Power of Produce club. Learn more.
Roe Family Singers from 5 to 7 p.m. in The Commons lawn.
Lawn Games & Park Activities
Bag toss, kubb, picnic space, art installations, splash pad, children’s activities and more in this stunning 4-acre park!
Farmers & Grocery
- Bean Market – heirloom dry beans and fresh fruits and vegetables
- Burning River Farm – Certified Naturally Grown vegetables
- Double Dog Kombucha
- Holistic Health Farm – microgreens and other vegetables
- Horner’s Corner – maple syrup and seasonal fruit
- Prairie Hollow Farm – fresh fruits and vegetables, mushrooms, farmstead cheese and bread
- Sunshine Harvest Farm – grass-fed beef, pasture-raised chicken & eggs, pork, lamb and bison
- Well-Rooted Teas – loose leaf tea
- Wild Run Salmon
Dinner & Sweet Treats
- Black Cat – barbecue, rice bowls and more
- Chef Shack – tacos, burgers, and brats
- Green Garden Bakery
- Northern Fires Pizza
- Saint Pops – popsicle-style fruit juice pops
- Solomon’s Bakery
- Barkley’s Bistro – artisan dog treats
- Northerly Flora – fresh cut flowers and bouquets