- This event has passed.
Night Market 9/11
- Sep 11 2018
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday Night Market
425 Portland Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55488 United States + Google Map
Apples, beets, bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, carrots, celery, collard greens, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, green beans, herbs, kale, kohlrabi, lettuce heads, melon, microgreens, mushrooms, okra, onions, peppers, potatoes, radicchio, radishes, salad greens, spinach, sweet corn, Swiss chard, tomatillos, tomatoes, winter squash and zucchini
5:30 to 6:30 p.m. – As part of the Market’s mission to grow a healthier community, we’ve partnered with local neighborhood yoga studios to offer free outdoor yoga classes! Before or after you shop the Market, join talented instructors from Alchemy 365 for an hour of blissful outdoor practice in the beautiful Commons park! Learn more
6 to 8 p.m. – String Beans Band in The Commons lawn.
Power of Produce
Discover creative, simple ways to prepare seasonal produce and walk away with a delicious sample and recipe card complete with nutrition information! Plus, children ages 3-12 who taste a sample can earn a $2 PoP token to spend on fruits and veggies at the market as part of our Power of Produce club. Learn more.
Lawn Games & Park Activities
Bag toss, kubb, ping pong, picnic space, art installations, splash pad, children’s activities and more in this stunning 4-acre park!
Farmers & Grocery
- Bean Market – heirloom dry beans and fresh fruits and vegetables
- Best Cellar Pickles
- Burning River Farm – Certified Naturally Grown vegetables
- Calvit’s Shrubs
- Dawn2Dusk Farm – Certified Organic fruit and vegetables
- Holistic Health Farm – microgreens and other vegetables
- Horner’s Corner – maple syrup and seasonal fruit
- Nistler Farms – melon, sweet corn, tomatoes and honey
- Northerly Flora – fresh cut flowers and bouquets
- Prairie Hollow Farm – fresh fruits and vegetables, mushrooms, farmstead cheese and bread
- Sunshine Harvest Farm – grass-fed beef, pasture-raised chicken & eggs, pork, lamb and bison
- Well-Rooted Teas – loose leaf tea
Dinner & Sweet Treats