Become a Friend of the Market!
Our community’s health is improved with access to local, sustainable food and opportunities to learn about healthy cooking and eating from trusted sources. Friends of the Market make it possible for the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund to expand the Market’s educational and food access programs, increase grants to local farmers and food makers and so much more.
Stop by the Information Booth at any Market to become a Friend of the Market or sign up below. This program is $40 annually and includes:
- Weekly Specials from MCFM vendors (listed below)
- $10 in Market Tokens to be used with any vendor at the market
- Coupons from our vendors and sponsors including 2 free mimosas at Spoonriver restaurant, a free week of yoga, and more!
- Access to members-only e-newsletter
- A donation to our Charitable Fund to support our educational programming
2018 January Giveaway
Register or renew your Friends of the Market for the new year and be entered to win a Mill City Farmers Market canvas tote bag full of some of our staff’s favorite products from the winter markets! Register or renew online by January 31st or at our winter markets on January 13th and 27th to be entered. If you are already a 2018 Friend of the Market, simply show us your key chain at either January winter market to be entered. Note: Giveaway items will not be exactly as pictured above.
Friends of the Market Specials
- 3 Bear Oats – $1 off any sweet or savory oatmeal
- Bliss Gourmet – $1 off any granola or muesli
- Body Bliss – $2 off a natural body care or home product
- Calvit’s Shrubs – $1 off 8 oz. and $2 off 16 oz. shrubs
- Dumpling & Strand – $1 off any package of fresh noodles
- Heritage Breads – $1 off any loaf of bread
- Horner’s Corner – $1 off every $10 spent on maple syrup and other products
- Kiss My Cabbage – $1 off select jars of sauerkraut and kimchi
- Loon Organics – $1 off a $10+ purchase of organic vegetables
- Martha’s Joy – Buy 2 jars of pickled vegetables, get $1 off
- Olsen Naturals – $2 off any body care product
- Ommie Snacks – $1 off a 4-pack of fruit and seed energy bars
- Singing Hills Goat Dairy – $1 off any 2 chevre or feta
- Sunrise Flour Mill – $1 off any bag of heritage sifted flour
- You Betcha Kimchi – $1 off any jar of kimchi
The Mill City Farmers Market offers discounted Friends signup for our SNAP customers. Please see the information booth at any market for more details.
Sign up below!
Click here to learn more about programs the Friends of the Market support!