Become a Friend of the Market!
Our community’s health is improved with access to local, sustainable food and opportunities to learn about healthy cooking and eating from trusted sources. Friends of the Market make it possible for the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund to expand the Markets educational and food access programs, increase grants to local farmers and food makers and so much more.
Stop by the Information Booth at any Market to become a Friend of the Market or sign up below. The $40 annual donation and includes:
- Weekly Specials from MCFM vendors
- $10 in Market Tokens to be used with any vendor at the market
- Coupons from our vendors and sponsors including 2 free mimosas at Spoonriver restaurant, a free week of yoga, and more!
- Access to members-only e-newsletter
- A donation to the Mill City Farmers Market Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization. In accordance with the IRS guidelines, $30 of your donation is tax deductible.
Sign up below to become a Friend of the Market!
Watch your inbox the first Friday of every month for the Friends of the Market Newsletter with the latest news and your market specials!
Click here to learn more about programs the Friends of the Market support!
The Mill City Farmers Market offers discounted Friends signup for our SNAP customers. Please see the information booth at any market for more details.