Recipe courtesy of Lakewinds Food Co-op.
- 1 7 oz. block of feta*
- 3 oz. Greek yogurt (full fat preferred)
- 1 teaspoon Caldo Traditional Harissa*, or, to more taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Toasted bread (crostini), sliced*
- ½ cup diced Gyst Golden Beet Pickles*
- Snipped chives*, for garnish
*Sourced at Mill City Farmers Market.
Whip feta, harissa, yogurt and lemon juice in a medium bowl until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon on a crostini, top with diced beet pickles and finish with snipped chives.