By: Meet Your Vegetables Interns
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cucumbers, halved lengthwise and small diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss until well-combined. Serve immediately.
Tip: Cucumbers can be eaten with or without the peel–keep it on for a boost of vitamin K!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 cup (234g), Calories 70 (Calories from fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 3g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%
Nutrition Facts provided by Allina Health.
Click here for more information about Meet Your Vegetables!